- 1 tablespoon dried echinacea (or 2 tablespoons of fresh echinacea)
- 10 ounces of water
- Sweetener (OPTIONAL)
2. Once boiling, turn the heat down to medium and add in the echinacea.
3. Place a lid on the pot and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. If using a tea kettle, simply pour the boiling water into a teacup and add the echinacea to a tea ball or tea infuser. Steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Strain the loose flowers, roots, or leaves from the pot and pour into a teacup. It using a tea ball, simply remove and discard the echinacea.
5. Add flavorings or sweeteners such as honey and lemon if desired. Enjoy!
Thank you to the website CUP and LEAF . . .